Saturday, May 16, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! I'm so happy that you've stopped by! Make yourself at home; take a look around! No telling what you may find, but most likely it will have something to do with digital scrapbooking, genealogy, family history, or something related.

Mainly, I made this blog to go along with my activities on Heritage Scrap digiscrap web site. I am a Creative Challenge Team member there so I try to promote the site in whatever ways I can. I will be including some of my layouts here as well as new product previews, sales info, challenges and so forth. Anything exciting happening at Heritage Scrap, I will broadcast it loud and clear here!!

One of the first things that I want to talk about is my new chat and challenge coming up in June. Its called Heritage Hunting and I am super psyched about it! We will talk about many things dealing with all aspects of genealogy, family history, general history and so on, and then make something beautiful with our new-found knowledge. So there is something for newbie genealogists, beginning scrappers, and even experts in heritage. We will have a fun time and learn all kinds of new things from all the new friends we will be meeting from around the world. Sign up to follow this blog so you will be sure to get the details as I post them. I will be back later with links to the forums and gallery that we will be using on Heritage Scrap.

See you soon!!

2 comments: