Monday, May 18, 2009

Heritage Hunting Challenge and Chat at Heritage Scrap


“If you don't know your family's history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree.” --Michael Crichton


It's true! If you don't know your family's history, traditions, morals ... heritage ... then you flounder in your own life, not knowing where you've been or where you are going!

So we are going to fix that!!

We have a new forum and gallery set up at Heritage Scrap just for this challenge! I feel so blessed being part of such a wonderful site! So stop on over there and check out my (very long, yikes!) posting about the new challenge! Be sure to comment on what you'd like to do or learn during the challenge!! This is the link:
http://heritagescrap.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=368

Then stop in to the gallery and see the pretty flyer I made with some of the great kits from Heritage Scrap designers:
http://heritagescrap.com/Gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4495&ppuser=288

Hugs and Prayers to all!
Vicki aka LisasMom

2 comments:

  1. You've got a great start here. I can't wait to see what else you do! (Theresa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks Great!! I saw a your post on facebook. Way to go!!! Blogging is fun! Thanks so much for using my blog blinkie. You'll have to make yourself one and then I'll put yours on my blog!

    ReplyDelete