Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Layout Credits

I should have added the credits for the layout of My Heroes! Yikes! I'm sorry Teri!

My Heroes was made using two of Teri Hanson's beautiful kits available at Heritage Scrap:

American Soldier Petite by DigiZines by Teri and
Army Life ScrapKit by DigiZines by Teri

There are two quick pages in there also that are just gorgeous! But then, ALL of Teri's kits are gorgeous! She has such beautiful clusters and decorated frames that it makes scrapping so quick and easy. Her kits are especially helpful for beginners for just that reason.

Here is one of the quick pages of hers that I adjusted from 12x12 to 8x10:



I added a few elements on the top right of the circle because it ended up a little distorted from my adjusting the size. But I like to add extras to quick pages a lot of times anyway - just to make it a little more *my own*.

Check out all of Teri's creations at Heritage Scrap!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi LM, Love your blog, and your LOs are terrific!!Love JillEG

    ReplyDelete