Monday, November 23, 2009

12 Day Progressive Challenge

WoooooHoooooo!!! It's almost time for Christmas Palooza at Heritage Scrap!! I just can't stop thinking about all the fun, the challenges, the prizes, the food .... Wait, someone is bringing food?? I want some!!! Hey .... if you have chocolate, I have a sneak peek at something really special and fun .... come on, bring me some chocolate .... its in the mail??? ..... Oh, ok, then let me show you .... THIS!!!



From Helene, Creative Challenge Team Member (aka Victoria32):

We are planning some fun and festivities here are Heritage Scrap to celebrate the 12 Days of Christmas. I am hosting a "Progressive Challenge" where we will build a layout over the course of 12 days. We have chosen Dec 1 to 12th. Each day, I will post an item in the forum thread for you to add to your layout, along with instructions. The designers have put together a wonderful set of Christmas kits which will be perfect for creating your layout. You can post your work in progress in the gallery.

There will be a random drawing for a prize from among those who complete the challenge using Heritage Scrap products.

Helene

0 comments:

Post a Comment