Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wonderful Genealogical Site Found on the Internet

Wow! I have just found a website that is new to me - maybe not to you - that is awesome! It is About.com's genealogy section! They have articles on everything! There are articles for newbies right through to very detailed articles for experts. And the structure of the site is very user friendly - headings and subheadings allow you to drill down quickly onto any topic.

And they have links to a few great blogs and newsletters with RSS feeds so that you can get new material sent right to your yahoo or google home page or other feed reader.

The only bad thing that I have found so far is that I have a ton of tabs open, keep finding more and more articles to read, and just cannot read everything fast enough! I have been on the site for hours and can't get enough of it! Each time I read one article, a few more related articles are shown, then a few more, and a few more until I am lost in reading!

Check it out for yourself! Warning: Allow yourself plenty of allotted time - beginning in the evening may lead to pulling an all-nighter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment